Sunday, March 15, 2009

water everywhere

i've been very bad at keeping up with this blog, though dreams continue to come.

so, in the hopes of maintaining this alive (and adding some spice to the mix) my friend will join the mix.

and i'll post about a dream i had in 2008. it's a short but goodie...

starts off with me in bed in a dark room. my friend (and former roommate) kent is there. while i'm slowly waking up, i realize that he's taking pictures of me in my sleep. i swat him away playfully.

i realize the room (which looks like a cottage on some south pacific island) has sliding glass doors that are slightly open. a breeze is coming in...

i open the doors further and see that the water comes right up to the floorboard. we're completely surrounded by an extremely peaceful ocean.

So, I jump in.

I'm immediately over my head in the water and slightly struggling to break the top. i feel a strong undercurrent pulling me down.
i finally break through and look up at kent. he's smiling at me.

i wake up.

No comments: